Sunday, February 26, 2017

Week 19 Agenda and Assessment 4.1 Overview

Below you can find a link to the Week 19 Agenda. This will be updated as the week passes and at the end of the week a reflection will be shared in a different post. 


Week 19 Agenda

Also, as a general resource, this is what my preliminary plan for this whole assessment will look like. (Things will certainly change as I see what my students need extra support with, but I find it really helpful to have a very general idea of how I might want to approach the whole task.)

Assessment Overview

(As a note, we are skipping unit 3 for the time being. The topics in unit 3 were covered for this group of students in 7th grade, so they are not critical to be covered this year. If there is time at the end of Unit 4 we may return to unit 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment